I will pray until I become prayer itself



Here comes something that has been very close to my heart, or even better: it is part of my life. This is like the story of my life. It's something that really describes what I've been through on my journey on this earth! God is so perfect that every minute of my life makes sense and I find my delight totally in Him!

I am passionately in love with God
Because He listens to me.
He hears my prayers and answers them.

As long as I live I'll keep praying to Him,

For He stoops down to listen to my heart's cry.
Death once stared me in the face and
I was so close to slipping into its dark shadows.
I was terrified and overcome with sorrow.
I cried out to the Lord,
"God, come and save me!"
He was so kind, so gracious to me!
Because of His passion toward me,
He made everything right and He restored me!
So I've learned from my experience, 
That God protects the child-like and humble ones.
For I was broken and brought low,
But He answered me and came to my rescue! 
Now I can say to myself and to all,

Relax and rest, be confident and serene, 

For the Lord rewards fully

Those who simply trust in Him!

God has rescued my soul from death's fear and
Dried my eyes of many tears.
He's kept my feet firmly on His path
And strengthened me so that I may live my life before Him
In His life-giving light!
Even when it seems I'm surrounded
By many liars and my own fears;
And though I'm hurting in my suffering and trauma,
I still stay faithful to God and I speak words of faith.
So now, what can I ever give back to God
To repay Him for the blessing He's poured out on me?
I will lift up His cup of salvation

And praise Him extravagantly

For all that He's done for me! [...]
Lord, because I am Your loving servant,
You have broken open my life
And freed me from my chains.
Now I'll worship You passionately and bring to You
My sacrifice of praise, drenched with thanksgiving!

This is from the Passion Translation: The Psalms- Poetry on Fire (2012): Ps.116:1-13,16-17. Used by permission of 5 Fold Media, LLC, Syracuse, NY 13039, United States of America. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

To really know

The List for a future spouse