Bliss

Image by Jackson David from Pixabay
I am in a season where I can feel God's presence in such a deep and sweet way, which fills my life to overflow and to be full of joy. For days I've been singing songs to Him in my spirit, in my dreams and it has been awe-inspiring. I experience such incomprehensible joy... I don't own the right words in my vocabulary to adequately express what a privilege I feel by being the daughter of the Almighty God. Sometimes I just lay on my bed looking up, looking through the ceiling and telling God simply: "I love You!" and then I stand in silence letting Him fill my heart. It's simply but profoundly exhilarating and satisfying the deepest points in my life. I wish life could always be like this, but it isn't. 


There are times when I won't feel Him this close and there will be times when I will feel Him even closer than now. It's all part of the story of my life with Him and I'm learning to be fine with it, I suppose. Just as a year has four seasons and some are easy to go through and others are hard, that's how it is in our lives. When going through hard seasons, I will remember and hold these sweet times close to my heart and I will know hard seasons will come to an end after a while. I will have hope and I know greater things will yet to come. I depend upon His grace and nothing will turn my heart away. No pain, no rejection, no fall, no failure, no humiliation, no hate, no hardship, no struggle... will ever turn me from Him. He is faithful to even remove those barriers I have unknowingly created and which are in contradiction with His Spirit, because He sees my feeble but devoted "yes, to You, forever". Be prepared that you will sometimes feel His presence passionately and profoundly. At other times you will feel as if you're swimming through muddy waters just to get to Him. Although it's not easy He has proven Himself to be faithful and trustworthy, so I don't know why sometimes my soul is so very prone to doubt His motives and His goodness.

I want and strongly desire that every moment of my life would revolve around loving Him, whether I worship, work, cry, laugh, or do any other daily task. I want to encourage you to enjoy the simplicity of it all. It's simple to talk to Jesus and start to get to know Him. We don't have to complicate things, He is simple but still very profound. It is such a honor to know Him and to be known by Him. While walking on the street you can silence all your thoughts and just listen to what He has to tell you. Every flower, every cloud, every raindrop, every tree, every bird can speak to you about His mercy, grace, love, peace, care and bounty. Turn it into a conversation with Him, tell Him what a skilled and awesome leader of the world He is. How wonderful He is by letting somebody like me and you come close to His presence.

Akiane Kramarik
I don't think I will get to the point where I'll understand the favor and love-without-end He has shown me. I always admired artists who can take a canvas and paint with their subtle and careful brushstrokes such a beautiful depiction of what they had imagined (click on the caption underneath this picture, you won't regret it). Then there are the vocal artists who inspire me a lot with their rhythmic harmony and voice. And the speakers who can use suitable words to describe how they feel and what they want to convey to others by inspiring and encouraging them. All these are wonderful and nice to acquire, but there are not a means to an end. They CAN draw us close to the Source in such a delightful and fascinating way, but it's not the only way.

My prayer is that I would be known as a determined Lover of God, the one who looks to Him and trusts Him even when I feel left out, alone, confused or misunderstood. The one who is saturated and soaked up with Love until every cell and particle in my clay-body is full with His love. I am Rose 🌹, carrying His fragrance, so I want to smell like Him and look like Him, leaving behind the effect of His knowledge and splendor wherever I go. I pray to never get used to the pleasures He gives me through Himself. Oh, may I feel an unrestrained awe of being close to my Savior, my Father and my King forever. I want my heart to be true and holy, set apart, and my work, my plans, my ways, my motives and my faith be clean and pure. May I always and forever be His.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

To really know