Some thoughts about being single (2)

I want to encourage you to trust God with your future. He has it all figured out. And what I also want to tell you, is to feel free to ask God about this topic... about what's on your heart. He will surely answer you in the way He chooses it for your best. I was thinking about being single and asked a lot of questions. I got an answer in one of my dreams. I usually don't remember my dreams only if they are something special or a message or something I can learn about. I want to share my dream with you:

I was on the streets of Jerusalem and I was sharing my love and faith in Jesus and how awesome it is to have an intimate relationship with Him. I was talking and talking.... the person whom I was talking to, was an Arab man. Then suddenly Jesus was passing by with the 12 disciples. When I saw Him I shouted after Him. He turned and looked at me. Then I've asked Him: 'How much do I have to wait?' That was everything I said. Jesus answered by saying: 'You have to wait for a while!' He smiled. That's it and He went on His way. I knew what and why I'm asking this. I felt such a love and acceptance when Jesus talked to me, although He said a few words. When I heard the answer, I understood in my dream that I won't marry at all. So I was a little bit sad, just a little bit, because I had faith in Jesus and I knew He knows me best and knows my future, that way I can trust that if He says I'll be single for the rest of my life, it's the best thing for me. So I told the man that this is one and the same Person I was speaking about earlier. He was annoyed because Jesus didn't stop to talk with me more and just answered turning His head with such a short statement. He told me that Jesus is rude and doesn't really care for me. I told him that he is wrong, because Jesus knows me very well and knew what I wanted to know from Him, so He simply replied to my question. I explained him that He knows me better than I know myself and that He wants my best. So he was relieved and wanted to introduce me to his family: his wife and kid. I know I entered their house and met his wife. Then I woke up.

So, keep trusting God with your future... He surely and truly knows you best! No one knows you like Him. Don't ever doubt that, okay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

To really know