Club Beyond- Part 1


The previous week I had the chance to be in a camp. This camp was different from any camp I was in. It was different, because there were many young people from different places and different religions. Club Beyond is the name used by the Military Community Youth Ministry (MCYM) to identify its ministry with military high school and middle school aged kids worldwide
There were more than 300 young people at this Club Beyond Service Project. There were five villages where they were doing a fantastic work. The great thing was that they were divided into three groups: one was building a playground for the local school, the second was playing with the Romanian kids and the third was doing VBS with them.
I was very happy to be part of every activity as a translator, even if the Americans didn't want us to help building the playground, because they said we already did mental work. But I hate wasting time and I was kind of bored after the kids went home from school, so I wanted to help and not just sit around. So I asked a great American girl (Jessica) if I could help...and she said YES! Finally, I could do something, even though it was almost nothing (staining). A lifetime experience!

As always...I let them speak about themselves, too. This was in 2011, but their goals and achievements were the same this year. So enjoy watching this:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

To really know