An amazing story

I heard an awesome story which made me think about how Christians suffer in some places. This story is about a woman, whose story is almost as horrifying as the 40 year rule of Gaddafi. It's a story of a nanny to the children of Gaddafi's son and wife. Her name is Shwygar Mullah.
I don't own this picture!
I heard about her story on CNN (I use to watch news on CNN, 'cause I also improve my English through listening and I like to be informed about what's happening on this earth :) ). Mullah was abused by Hannibal Gaddafi's wife. She was discovered by some rebels, who were hunting for Gaddafi. Mullah was punished for failing to discipline one of their children. Hot water was poured over Mullah's head and she was denied any medical treatment. Over 70% of her body was burned.



I don't own this picture!
A report says:
Her chest, torso and legs are all mottled with scars -- some old, some still red, raw and weeping. As she spoke, clear liquid oozed from an open wound on her head. "When she did all this to me, for three days, she wouldn't let me sleep," Mullah said. "I stood outside in the cold, with no food. She would say to staff, 'If anyone gives her food, I'll do the same to you.' I had no water -- nothing."

Comments

  1. Much good perfection blog, boa they postact.
    That the Sir our God comes to bless you still more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

To really know

The List for a future spouse