God's Awesomeness


Yeeehhheeeeeee!!!!!

I'm done with the exams...finally, phew! I need to say that GOD is soooo great, awesome, perfect, super-duper, fabulous, glorious, astounding...eh...awe-inspiring, astonishing, formidable, magnificent...mh...wonderful, breathtaking, cool, fascinating, incredible...let me think... marvelous, excellent, fantastic, THE BEST! I think there aren't so many and good words which could describe Him! 

He helped me at each and every exam...
when I was weak, He made me strong...
when I was sad, He made me happy...
when I felt like I can't go on, He helped me through...
when I was overwhelmed with so many things, He strengthened me...
when I had tears in my eyes, He smiled at me and took me in His arms...
when I was afraid, He gave me His Word to believe in...
when I felt I don't know many things, He assured me it is enough...
when I said it's impossible, He said I'M POSSIBLE

ISN'T HE THE BEST THERE IS???


My final exams will be on 28, 29 June and 1 or 2 July, it depends on how many students there are! I'm pretty excited, but I know that MY GOD is by my side and will show His greatness to me through these too. I adore Him so much :x
I also want to thank you all who sustained me in prayer...God pay you back as He chooses (believe me that's the best way)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

To really know

The List for a future spouse