Suffer...

I like to write short posts, because I know that people don't have time to read long posts ^_^
Time is precious! Thus, my post today will be a short one!

I read the book of Revelation today and I came upon verses which made me think about them. Here they are:

"And the beast was allowed to wage war against God's holy people and to overcome them." 
Revelation 13:7
"For your holy people and your prophets have been killed, and their blood was poured out on the earth." Revelation 16:6
"I could see that she [the prostitute] was drunk- drunk with the blood of God's holy people who were witnesses for Jesus." Revelation 17:6

I don't know what to say to these words, but I ask you only one question
Would you endure suffering, even death, for Christ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

To really know