Overwhelmed by His stunning beauty & faithfulness

In August I was on a trip with my youth group and we hiked a lot enjoying the great view. First, we went to an adventure park and it was very challenging, because I don't have so much strength in my hands (sadly, that's a fact). We had to face obstacles and to have faith that we can do anything if we don't give up in the middle of it. We had to concentrate, exceed our limits,  trust in our ability to do it, have fun, be equipped, climb, go on despite uncertainty, leave our fear of height out and not remain caught in the net (oh my goodness, this was the hardest). But I really liked it... There was a point I thought I can't do it, that was Tarzan's net. My strength faded away and I was feeling so powerless and useless to move, but then with my sister encouraging me and with time I did it and was happy to get finish that track :) 


Second, we went hiking up a mountain that was 2291 m (4546 feet) high and it was really AWESOME!!! I praised God all the way up and was so blessed by what I saw with my own eyes. It can't be put into words. I never enjoyed hiking so much than at this point. There were places where I prayed for help because it was dangerous and if you just put a step on the wrong spot then you could've fallen way down. My heart was feeling the excitement and the beauty I was captivated by, up there. Our God is so awesome and He is so powerful. I would be so happy if I could describe things the way I'm experiencing them inside, but I CAN'T...INFJ :( If I could only use words like David... He explained everything in such an awesome way (oh!). He said in Psalm 96:4-6:  

The Lord’s greatness is beyond description,
And He deserves all the praise that comes to Him!
He is our King-God, and it’s right to be in holy awe of Him.
Other gods are absolutely nothing when compared to Yahweh!
For Our God is Creator-God, Maker of heaven and earth!
Breath-taking splendor and awe-inspiring majesty radiate from His shining presence.
His stunning beauty overwhelms all who come before Him!

and Psalm 95:4-5:

For the Lord is the greatest of all!
King-God over all other gods!
In one hand He holds the mysteries of the earth,
And in the other He holds the highest MOUNTAIN PEAKS!
He’s the Owner of every ocean,
The Engineer and Sculptor of earth itself!

Can you imagine what a God we have? I think I can't fathom all what that means in reality. We didn't count time well so when we were up there, we saw that it's pretty late and we don't have enough time to go back down. It's very dangerous to go down when it's dark. We couldn't go with the cable car because it was very expensive and we were many, so we decided that my dad with a guy should go down with the cable car and the others go down the mountain till we reach the place where cars can drive up. We left and went for an hour and met a shepherd who suddenly joined us. We started speaking with him and we asked him which way we should take to reach the place where the cars can drive up the road. He told us to stop following the path because there are bears and it's pretty dangerous. He showed us which path to take and if he wouldn't been there we should've taken the path where the bears are, that's for sure. God took care of us and guided us on a safe path even when we didn't have a plan and weren't expecting anything dangerous. As we reached a cabin, we took a break for a few minutes and continued our way down. The road where cars could drive  up was reaching to the cabin and not further. So we reached the road, we just had to continue going till my dad came to fetch us. It was getting dark. I saw a man who was speaking on the phone and then climbed into his jeep. He was a little bit grumpy or sour when you looked into his face. I thought that it would be so great if someone would pity us and take us into his car, but we were too many for a car. Suddenly the man with the jeep stopped and asked us what we're doing. We told him that we are going down till our father and our friend picked us up with the cars. He told us it's not the safest thing to do, because it's dark. 
He went on, but suddenly after a few meters he stopped again and asked us how many we are and after we told him, he took us all into his jeep (12 people). As we were driving down, we were amazed to realize how long the road was. I was really shocked. We were really amazed and without words. After coming down for a while with the car we called our dad to see where they are, because they should've been on their way up with the cars. As we talked with them, they told us that they are still in the cable car. Can you believe that? We came all the way down to the cabin, then a little bit on the road and then with the car for at least an hours and they were still in the cable car. We couldn't believe how God provided for us and how He blessed us. If we would've waited for dad, oh my goodness, I think we would've slept on the road (hehe). 

Our God is awesome and even when we can't control things around us or when we don't even ask for or when we don't care He takes care of everything...we just have to have confidence that He will always be there for us. I love His beautiful ways. He brings things together in such an awesome way that human minds can't even understand how that happens. He always proves Himself faithful and worthy of our trust. I hope you were encouraged by what I went through and you can find your total trust in God, the best ever!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

To really know