Nicole C. Mullen

I chose to write about some of my favorite artists. So, you're going to read some posts about them. 

I start with Nicole C. Mullen, not because I love her the most, or anything else, but because I've recently listened to her testimony, which is really awesome! God has worked through her and in her amazingly. She chose to live her life with Jesus and since then her life was changed in something really great!
Her music lifts me up each time I listen to them. She praises God with her music and doesn't care about what people might say if she sings this or that, or use these words. 
What I also like very much are the words she uses in her songs...they all have a good and powerful message to deliver to the listener.

Listen to a part of her testimony, you won't regret it:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

Keep your crown through your ups and downs