Love

I found a great song on my PC, which I want to recommend and share with you! The melody is sooo great, but I couldn't find it on the internet, if you want it, I can send it to you ^_^ Just let me know!


THE FINAL WORD


Chorus 


Love knows my name, sees my need 
Gives me hope and covers me 
Even through the middle of the storm 
Love has no fear, finds no blame 
The truth will never change 
After every voice is heard 
Love has the final word 

Seems like every time I look around 
I see things I thought were kingdoms 
Crashing to the ground 
And I can't help but wonder where I stand 

Sometimes life is like a battlefield 
Where I've walked among the wounded 
And the scars are all too real 
But I will not surrender to the pain 

For what has been and what is now 
And what is yet to be 
Gives me every reason to believe 


Repeat Chorus 

Oh tell me what it is 
That I can't see 
That would somehow cause a stranger 
To give his life for me 

With nothing I could offer in return 
Well I could turn around and walk away 
But I'd have to be a fool 
To not accept the price he paid 

Knowing it was more than I deserved 
For what I know and what I feel 
And what I can't explain 
Won't erase the fact that still remains 


Repeat Chorus 

I know faith can move mountains 
I know hope keeps us strong 
But only love holds the answers 
To all the mysteries ……….. That's why I believe 

Repeat Chorus

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

Keep your crown through your ups and downs