Book

Nadish was kidnapped at 9 years old and was made a child slave.

"The landlord forced me to clean up animal manure all day, and when I was done, he would lock me in a small room with the animals."

His story continues: "Days turned into weeks, and my stomach would growl. He never gave me enough to eat. Weeks turned into months, and my body would ache. The work was hard, and there was never enough time to rest. Months turned into years, and I began to think that this would never end. I was trapped, alone, locked in this dark place with the other animals."

But through a miraculous event, Nadish found his way back into the loving embrace of his mother and the people who prayed for him during his captivity.


~excerpt from No Longer a Slumdog (you can order a free copy of this book or download an e-book by clicking on the title ^_^ )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

To really know