God knows the desires of your heart (1)

I want to write a post to glorify God by telling how wonderful He is and how perfect His ways are!!! It's overwhelming when we stop and acknowledge God in our way. He has taken care of each of us well, I'm sure of that.
On the last day in October it was my dad's birthday and I wanted to thank him for everything he is for me and for the family by buying him a Samsung Tab. He wanted to buy himself one, but he always was last on his list, thus until he reached there the money wasn't there anymore. I knew this and I sometimes saw him watching some tablets on the internet without saying anything. That was how I decided to buy him one. Because of the lack of money I decided to ask those people around him to give a small gift for his birthday to   surprise him and to tell him that he is someone special in their lives. I gave my best and I wrote e-mails, spoke with people and prayed about it. The sad part was that everybody had its problems and they couldn't find a way to give. I was very disappointed... firstly, I thought about the fact that my dad would've been the first to give some money to anyone else, if it were someone else. I was sad and I told God: "Lord, I don't know how, but I know You will make a way to bless dad, because You love him unconditionally and I know that You are true to Your promises that You bless those who walk after Your will. Really Lord,  I don't care how, but I know dad is going to have that Tab (and I specified the tablet I wanted to buy for him)." Secondly, I understood the struggles of the people... I really did. God gave me a heart to understand those in need. I'm always thankful for that. I just want to say that the circumstances showed that it's impossible. BUT as we know, we don't look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen (2 Corinthians 4:18). In the evening the day before dad's birthday while I was speaking with a good friend at my cell phone and checking my e-mails, I received an e-mail from a friend who sent me a gift. Guess what that was? It was exactly the money I needed for the tablet... and when I say exactly, I mean it. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was so happy and filled with awe and started praising a loving God. I was really happy, my friend with whom I spoke on the phone can confirm it :) Before my eyes I saw God smiling brightly saying: "I enjoy watching my children letting Me use them. I delight in showing my love to my children. I like to use My children to bless others and I like to bless them using others." Oh what a Father we have.

I'm so thankful, my dear readers! I thank God for His awesome love and blessings. I'm also thankful for the one who let God use him to be a blessing: thank you again! Perhaps it's easy to say some words, but I really mean it... God shall shower He's blessings upon you.

My dad is such a blessing to many people, and I could never thank him for everything he has done for me and the family and I couldn't ever thank him for the example he was and still is for my life. It really depends so much on the fathers how their children will relate to God. Dads have an immense responsibility (I'm not saying that the mothers don't, but I'm speaking about the dads, because there is a special anointing on them) and they can teach you so many things. Many close friends left my dads side when troubles came, but dad never left God and he always clung to Him through every situation, be it good or bad. He is my hero ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

To really know

The List for a future spouse