Club Beyond- part 2

The awesome things in the week I was in this camp were the meetings we had each evening. We had a great worship leader: author and musician Tara-Leigh Cobble possesses a unique trio of gifts that holds an obvious appeal for churches and colleges seeking a seamless presentation. and an awesome Pastor: Jonathan Hill. The topic of the week was: Open My Eyes! Every word was a blessing to me. Jonathan Hill is a man of God with a great calling. I was so happy when I first heard about what he was speaking. He shines a bright light wherever he goes and that is something we all have to do, because we're the children of GOD. "No one, after lighting a lamp, puts it away in a cellar nor under a basket, but on the lampstand, so that those who enter may see the light" Luke 11:33. He also has an awesome family...with sooo cute children, check them out:

I had the chance to sit on a bench with him, I wanted to tell him what a blessing he is for me and that I'm happy that he's in Romania.... but I couldn't. I was a little bit afraid that I won't find the words I want to use. So I just kept thanking God for His plan- bringing him to this camp.
What I also enjoyed very much was that he taught the youth to praise God! I have to ask him about those moves he showed us, they were so great...I used almost all of them in my praise and worship time without learning them. I was just praising God. That was awesome ^_^ Many laughed and made jokes of it, but others learned to praise God in a new way.

I thank God for that week and I also want to thank Tara-Leigh Cobble and Jonathan Hill for their service and I hope they've enjoyed themselves in Romania. Aaaand who knows perhaps I'll be lucky to see them again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

To really know