For the dreamers

This will be a short post! I just wanted to say that I am a big dreamer! I envision things and really want them to come into being, but it's so hard to hold unto dreams that don't come true in the time frame I envision it. You need God in such situations, to know Him and to hold on even if on the edge. You should never let go EVEN if you see the contrary. Hold on to them even when your eyes are full of tears. Be the Joseph of your generation and WAIT for Him to act, because He will, oh yes...He will! 

God encouraged me so much after I was pretty disappointed with the things I'm not seeing and would want to see, so I cried out to Him and He came to my rescue. I want to encourage the dreamers out there with the words He told me:

Never doubt My mighty power to work in you and accomplish all I've told you. I will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your MOST UNBELIEVABLE DREAM, and exceed your wildest imagination! I will outdo them all, for My miraculous power constantly energizes you to never give up!

I don't know how you are and what you do, but when I heard these words I was overwhelmed and filled with hope and faith! Praise Him for everything, be patient, and again praise Him even for the dreams He has put in your heart! And this quote fits perfectly: 
"Biblically, patience means not letting your yes to His will lose its intensity no matter the circumstances." -Benjamin Schäfer! Hold on, no matter what!

"So when I think of the wisdom of His plan I kneel humbly in awe before the Father of our Lord Jesus, the Messiah, the perfect Father of every father and child in heaven and on the earth." Ephesians 3:14-15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

To really know

The List for a future spouse