Do you trust your mind?

Because this month God spoke to me about focusing only on Him, I wanted to stress this topic with the ensuing post. It's interesting how God showed me that we can't trust our mind, because it leads us astray. That is true: our own minds disorient and mislead us. Why do I say that? Because we're human beings and our senses get used to the surroundings and don't really know what to do with the new things, so they are completely baffled. God gave us gilt-edged sensory tools to operate and navigate on this earth. Do you know where the problems begin? It all starts with letting our sensory understanding to take direct control of our spiritual lives. Can we really trust our mind when it comes to spiritual issues? Take a look at these videos and let me know what your answer is:

Expectation:
Feelings:
Sight:
Knowledge:

There are so many other videos which can give you the answer to our question raised above, but I think you don't need extra videos, am I right?

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.
 
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

To really know

The List for a future spouse