God is with you!

  
Today God says:
"I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you." Genesis 28:15 (NLT)
I'll bring Jesus words to your remembrance: "And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20 (NLT)

You have to know that while this world keeps spinning, God will be with you. He doesn't take vacations or leave His children helpless. He said He will be with you, and He will surely keep His promise, because "God is not a man, so he does not lie. He is not human, so he does not change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through?" Numbers 23:19 (NLT)

Is doubt, fear, anxiety, unbelief creeping up in you? Are you struggling with loneliness, despair and not knowing what to do? I have good news for you: You're not alone, God is with you. He goes with you as He went with Moses, to whom God said: "Go, for I am with you" Exodus 3:12 (my translation of a Spanish version)

God tells you as he told Joshua: "No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. For I will be with you as I was with Moses. I will not fail you or abandon you." Joshua 1:5 (NLT) Do you remember what He said to Gideon: "I will be with you. And you will destroy the Midianites as if you were fighting against one man." Judges 6:16 (NLT)

So, you're not fighting this battle alone, because with God we are the majority. Get used to include God in your life, for He will walk with you. If God did this with these men of God, wouldn't He do the same with you? Today God says: "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14 (NIV) "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you." Deuteronomy 31:8 (NLT)

"The Lord will guide you continually,
giving you water when you are dry
and restoring your strength.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like an ever-flowing spring.
" Isaiah 58:11 (NLT)

So knowing that God is with you, my dear reader, today we can say these words together with the Psalmist:
"God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
though its waters roar and foam,
though the mountains tremble at its swelling.
The Lord of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.
" Psalm 46:1-3,7 (ESV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

The List for a future spouse

To really know