Moon

This pic was made by me on June 15...it's during the lunar eclipse
I don't know how I made it...but I just saw it after watching the other pictures :))
Isn't this looking like a heart?

God is sooo wonderful, I keep getting amazed by His ways! Yesterday, I was called by one of my colleagues and we talked about God...I was soooo happy to minister to her...she asked me about many things and I could answer her with the help of the Scripture, nothing else, not my ideas, not my thoughts...only GOD'S WORDS!!!
I was praying for her and I keep praying and I know God can work in her life, as He worked and still works in mine and in yours (isn't it?). He works in our lives and gives us what we need to go on!

I'm so in love with my Savior <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slow down a little bit

To really know

The List for a future spouse